Wednesday 31 October 2012

One More Day Until The NaNo Starts

Tomorrow (1st Novemeber) marks the start of the National Novel Writing Month. It's a competition in which you challenge yourself to write 50,000 words before the end of the month.

I took part last year and it was a lot of fun. I even got a first draft for The Cult of Me out of it. This year the novel is for Faust 2.0. A novel about an Internet chatbot that starts granting wishes, but there's always a price to be paid.

I've done my preperation, I have sketched out the characters and drawn up a chapter plan. Now I can't wait to get started :-) As the month progresses I'll post updates.

If you want to take part then visit: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

I'm Techno Hippy on the sight if you want to be writing buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment