Tuesday 25 June 2013

Tales of the Imp - Five Star Imp

Today's Imp drabble was written for one of my favourite readers and reviewers - Ignite. You can visit her reviews blog at: http://www.ignitebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

Tales of the Imp - Five Star Imp

"She has nice ankles," the Imp told me as he watched me update my blog.

"Who does?"

"Her, the lady in blue, with the stars around her."

"She's not really blue."

"That doesn't matter to me; I'm not prejudiced, besides I'm yellow, blue goes well with yellow."

"How do you know she has nice ankles?"

"That's easy, look at her smile. Anyone with a smile like that must have nice ankles. It's a law of the universe or something."

"That doesn't make sense."

"It's true though. I wouldn't lie to you."

His terrible wink put an end to that conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment