Sunday 29 September 2013

Tales of the Imp - The Best Laid Plans

The latest Tales of the Imp drabble has been posted on the Indie Book Bargains newsletter (thanks Rosen!), I've posted it below:

The Best Laid Plans

For a long week I struggled through possible scenarios. It needed to look natural, preferably an accident. I harassed the Imp for suggestions, but he told me that it had to be my plan. I’m not sure why, he wouldn’t explain. He did point out however that my boss smoked and drank a lot.

Now there was an interesting thought.

I wondered know how many smokers die in their sleep while drunk.

I know that he likes to get hammered on a Friday night, too drunk to walk home sometimes.

It’s Friday today. I think I’ll murder my boss tonight.

If you haven't read the others in the series then you can read them here: http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/tales-of-imp.html

No comments:

Post a Comment